ANNOUNCING! Exclusive Congress Social Event:
The National World War II Museum Tour, Presentation by Dr. Dianne Traflet and Reception!
Sponsors: Diocese of Venice, Archdiocese of Atlanta, Archdiocese of New Orleans and Immaculate Conception School of Theology
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018 – Just $30 per person! Only 600 tickets available!
- 2:00 to 5:00 pm: Access to the entire museum - Louisiana Memorial Pavilion, Kushner Restoration Pavilion, Campaigns of Courage Pavilion, and US Freedom Pavilion.
- 2:00 to 6:00 pm: Access to Campaigns of Courage Pavilion and 4-D movie, Beyond All Boundaries narrated by Tom Hanks. Note: limited show times. This film includes graphic war footage, flashing lights, fog effects, loud noises, and sudden chair movement. Parental guidance suggested.
- 6:00 to 9:30 pm in the U.S. Freedom Pavilion:
- Dr. Dianne Traflet presentation: "'Called out of Darkness:' Building the Body of Christ from the Barracks of Dachau."
- Private reception includes chicken alfredo pasta, assorted finger sandwiches, vegetable tray, cheese tray, fruit tray, bread pudding, coffee and tea. Cash bar.
- Advanced ticket purchase required through the participant registration button on www.deacon2018.org. Purchase tickets when registering for the Congress, or if you have already registered for the Congress, log into the registration website to update your registration and purchase tickets. A service fee applies.
- Just 12 blocks from the Marriott. Accessible by walking or by St. Charles Street streetcar.